[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
EQOAnostalgia - EQOA Revival

EQOAnostalgia

Here you can connect with people you may have played with before, or meet new people who enjoyed the same game we all did!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EQOAnostalgia
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EQOAnostalgia

Post#1 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:33 am

Tis i! Your friendly saltmine drachnid EQOAnostalgia! I just wanted to say hi and totally be FURST! Jk... kinda. But hey i'm glad this place was created! The more places i can chat with fellow EQOA fans the better! Besides... when i log out of the emulator i find i'm often overcome with a sense of EQOAdepression... what better place to come and chew peoples ear off than here? Some of you... well most of you i hope already know what i do, i run a very small and humble youtube channel and i hope you will join me there! Below is a link to said channel, may the Nostalgia be with you always!

eqoarevival
Site Admin

Re: EQOAnostalgia

Post#2 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:54 am

Thanks for sharing! Ill tell you one thing, if not for your videos i would not know of anything going on, you single-handedly have given me hope to see this come back again!

PS.. ive been trying to work on the BBcode to allow youtube embeding, still not luck!

EQOAnostalgia
Site Admin

Post#3 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:51 am

It's an honor to be a voice for our community! I receive messages all the time from loyal EQOA fans and it's always a joy to read them and know we all share a common bond! I very much hope that this project works out, but regardless of the outcome i will continue to include EQOA related content on my channel for many years to come!

I hope this website continues to grow and becomes the go-to place for EQOA related discussion! I'm sure you will work out all the kinks in due time, love what i see so far and glad you added the Revival part in the main title! Looks awesome!

Hrunting

Post#4 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks for keeping the information flowing EQOAnostalgia. You have brought a lot of people back to help with the project and keep the dream alive!

Return to “Introduce yourself”