[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greetings - EQOA Revival

Greetings

Here you can connect with people you may have played with before, or meet new people who enjoyed the same game we all did!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RetromusPrime
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings

Post#1 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:13 am

Hey everyone, I love me some eqoa and have compared every game i've ever played since eqoa to eqoa.

I had a lvl 60 rogue/assassin named Zanarus and a lvl 50ish sk named Evenflow. Both were on the marrs fist server.

My guildmates were great and sorely missed. We conducted our meetings at the tea garden and had a few playground camps that very secluded and peaceful.

I used to love exploring the vast landscape and finding new camps to drag people out to.

Hell , i even miss running from TRAINS at dfc.

May the force be with all the people trying to bring back our beloved game.

Return to “Introduce yourself”