[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ello - EQOA Revival

Ello

Here you can connect with people you may have played with before, or meet new people who enjoyed the same game we all did!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reaping_01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ello

Post#1 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi I played on CLW for about 7 years, Andrewdeamon was my main SK 1100 cms, just wanted to join this party since eqoa was my life then lol

eqoarevival
Site Admin

Re: Ello

Post#2 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:12 am

Hello! Nice to have you here with us on our journey into the past!

Return to “Introduce yourself”